Thursday, 1 September 2011

life

Well I Started this blog with the intention to express my ideas, venting my thoughts to all the like-minded. Its a request to all those who will be with me in this journey of interactions that ideas flowing in lines in this blog are just a thought process of a man, who tried to visualize the things as per his understanding.
I will try my best not to write something that hurts the sentiments and feeling of many of us.
Although few punches and inferences related with life of readers may come in my blog. So the comments, positive as well as negative in those cases are most welcome.
I just want to bring out certain good memories and feelings in public arena. I hope,I will be maintaining the required decorum of writing.
Readers of my blog who are in difference of opinion are requested to bring out differences in all the manner.


Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment